Yes, I'm a big kid now is a line from a potty training commercial, however, we've had a big kid emerge in our household. First, there was this. Not only does she go to the "Big" school now, she does this in the morning...
Someone decided that she no longer needed Mom to walk her in to school in the morning. I believe her words were "I got this, Mommy. I can open the door myself." Well, okay then! Since then, she's been getting out of the car and walking in on her own, often forgetting to give someone a hug and kiss good-bye. Ahem!
In addition to that, we also had another big change happen at our house this week. We made the switch to all big hangers in Kate's closet. No more baby hangers for her! Her dresses and sweaters (and some shirts) were falling off the baby hangers we had been using so we made the switch. All of a sudden, her clothes look more grown up like they belong to a big girl! Perhaps that's because my baby girl isn't a baby anymore. She is a big kid now!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.