Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Back to Blogging

There hasn't been much happening in my blog world since Google got rid of Reader a few months ago.  I only keep up with the blogs that I get emailed directly to me or those that happen to have a Facebook page (all 3 of them).  Add that to the fact that all I've wanted to do for the past 3 months is sleep and you have a very lazy blogger. 

Since all of my previous blogs were about Kate or me specifically, I decided to create a family blog - a place that's about all fo us.  It will cover all aspects of our lives - the new addition to the family, Kate's school year (she's in kindergarten...how did that happen?), pregnancy stuff, recipes, church stuff.  You name it and you will probably see about it at some point on the blog.  And I'm hoping all of us at some point will take a chance to update it (highly unlikely, but a girl can hope, right?). 

I'm not promising this will be updated daily or even weekly.  But I promise I will update it more often than I have updated the other blogs! 

Joanna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.