Monday, November 4, 2013

Another vacation highlight

I'm not sure if you know this but Kate is a huge Food Network fan...cupcake wars, Chopped, Bobby, Giada, and...Guy Fieri!  When Kevin and Julie suggested that we eat at a place that has been featured on Diners, Drive Ins, & Dives, we couldn't say no. 

The Havanna Hideout was about 30 minutes from our hotel and made for the perfect lunch stop after our airboat ride.  The service was less than stellar,  however,  the food was beyond amazing!  Matt got the "Guy Platter" which was a sampler platter of everything that was seen on the show.  I got the Hawaiian Pork Tacos.  I'm convinced they will have them in heaven!  Probably one of the best things I have ever had to eat!  Simply and utterly amazing! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.